2019 - 2020 Kindergarten Pre-Registration is Open
Framingham Public Schools
Robert A. Tremblay, Ed.D., Superintendent of Schools
PARENT INFORMATION CENTER
Mrs. Mikaele Neves, Director
31 Flagg Drive, Door 4A (Fuller Middle School Building), Framingham, MA. 01702
Telephone: 508-424-3420 Fax: 508-879-1023
For Immediate Release
Online Pre-Registration is Open for Framingham Public Schools Class of 2032!
As of today, parents can begin the registration process for the incoming Kindergarteners for the 2019-2020 school year.
November 1, 2018 (Framingham, MA) - Families who have a child or children that will be five years old by August 31, 2019 are invited to pre-register their incoming Kindergarteners online. The Parent Information Center, located at 31 Flagg Drive – Door # 4A, has just opened the process that all families must go through before a child can begin their academic career in Framingham Public Schools.
Here is a snapshot of the Kindergarten registration process. Please visit https://www.framingham.k12.ma.us/kindergartenregistration to begin registration and for additional information including detailed steps and timing.
- Online pre-registration (Now - April 10, 2019)
- Schedule an appointment with the Parent Information Center (December 2018 - April 1, 2019)
- Attend the Kindergarten Information Fair (January 9, 2019)
- Tour schools (March 2019)
- Receive school assignment form by May 17, 2019
- Confirm your school placement with the Parent Information Center by May 24, 2019
- Attend Kindergarten Orientation on Monday, June 3, 2019
As always, the Parent Information Center welcomes parents to call or come in to the office with any questions. They are open year round and can be reached at the following times:
Monday: 8:00am - 6:00pm**
Tuesday through Friday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Closed on weekends
** Extended hours are available on regular school days only; Please check the FPS School Calendar for holidays and school closings.
Se habla Español / Falam Português
Framingham Public Schools looks forward to welcoming the class of 2032!