FHS Athletics Registration
How To Register For A Sport
1) Fill out the online registration form on Family ID
2) Please bring an up-to-date physical (a physical conducted within the last 13 months) to the Athletic Office of Athletic Training Room.
3) Fill out the Pre-Participation Head Injury Form
4) Take an online concussion educational video
5) There is no fee to play sports at Framingham High School
Prior to participation in any sport, the Athletics Department needs to receive the following 2 items before the start of a season:
1) Upload your physical to Family ID during registration
2) A hard copy of the Pre-Participation Head Injury Form
NOTE: Both of these documents can be given to the Athletic Trainer or can be brought to the Athletics Office before the first day of tryouts.