Construction Activities Look-Ahead
Updates made: (4/7/20)
- Structural Steel Deck turnover for other trades to begin work
- Forming/placing/ finishing Slab on Deck
- Complete all underground Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing coordination
- Auditorium masonry work is ongoing
- Steel erection has begun on the east end of the building
- Completed all concrete foundation work for the main school building
- Began surcharge operations for the bus loop soil
- Reached substantial completion of gymnasium masonry
- Per Governor Baker’s Order, issued March 23rd and updated on March 31st, construction has been designated as an essential service. The site remains open, and construction is continuing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Consigli has been proactive in our response, placing additional procedures and safety measures in place that adhere to the CDC Guidelines and the construction guidelines issued from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to promote worker safety,
- Impacts to manpower, material availability and fabrication are being monitored on a continuous basis, and all efforts are being made to mitigate said impacts.