The schedule of college representative and professional organization visits to FHS is now available!
Students, to view the schedule and sign up to attend a visit:
- Log into your student Naviance account
- On the bottom right of the home page, you will see "What's New." Click on "View More."
- Click register on the top right corner.
- Students must sign up online 24 hours in advance and have a pass from their teacher to attend.
- No name on registration list and no teacher pass = student will not be permitted to attend the visit.
- All visits take place in the College and Career Center, rm. A106, unless otherwise noted.
Why attend a college visit at FHS? Here are five reasons!
- The admissions counselor visiting Framingham High School from a college or university is the best person to speak to about any questions you may have about the schools you are considering.
- In the College and Career Center at FHS, you are in a familiar setting. So, you may feel more comfortable asking questions than you would be on a college tour. Ask away! The admissions counselor is there for that exact reason.
- The admissions counselor visiting Framingham High School will likely be the first person to READ YOUR APPLICATION to the college! So, it’s a great idea to introduce yourself and allow them to get to know you. When the time comes for the admissions counselor to read your application, they will have a face to put with your name.
- Colleges and universities like to see prospective students demonstrate interest in their school. So, if you attend their high school visit, take a tour on campus, attend an open house, etc., it shows the school that you have a high level of interest. This can sometimes increase your chances of being admitted.
- The representative visiting Framingham High School will bring the most current college information with them. They will also have you fill out an inquiry card to put you on their mailing list. The mailing list will allow you to receive invitations to important events on campus. This will help you get to know the college, its campus, and community better.