Welcome to the Department of Food Services
It is our mission to make a significant contribution to the general well being, mental and physical capacity, and learning ability of each student in the school district and afford them the opportunity to fully participate in the education process. This will be achieved by providing all students with wholesome, nutritious, and appetizing meals, served in a courteous manner, in a sanitary and pleasant dining environment.
Food Resources and Drive Through Feeding Sites
For a more robust list of Food Resources for Framingham residents, please visit the City of Framingham's Website: Food Access for Framingham Residents
Framingham Public Schools distributes food at all school-based locations. No sign-up, registration, or paperwork is required. Drive-by or Walk-up to the Food Services table at the schools listed below and let our staff know how many meals you need.
- Demographic Served: All school-aged children
- Days of Operation: Monday through Friday
- Hours of Operation: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Contact Information: 508-626-9109
- Pick-up Locations: Specific pick-up locations and traffic routes for each school here: FPS Food Distribution Locations
- Barbieri Elementary School - 100 Dudley Road, Framingham, MA 01702
- Brophy Elementary School – 575 Pleasant Street, Framingham, MA 01701
- Cameron Middle School - 215 Elm Street, Framingham, MA 01701
- Fuller Middle School - 31 Flagg Drive, Framingham, MA 01702
- Hemenway Elementary School – 729 Water Street, Framingham, MA 01701
- Woodrow Wilson Elementary School - 169 Leland Street, Framingham, MA 01702
- Is there a cost for families? No
- Which families can pick up meals? All families. Meals are not limited to Free & Reduced families. Any family can get food! (Meals are for school age Children between the ages of 5years old to 18 years old)
- Do students have to be in the vehicle when families pick up meals? No
- Can families pick up multiple meals? Yes
- Do families have to pick up meals from the school their child attends? No
- Should I be receiving a P-EBT Card? Yes, you have received or will receive a P-EBT card if you are eligible for free meals or eligible for reduced meals or if your child attends any of the following Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) schools (Brophy Elementary School, Fuller Middle School, FHS Thayer Campus, Woodrow Wilson Elementary School). Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) means that all students at the designated schools receive free meals. Visit https://www.mass.gov/info-details/pandemic-ebt-p-ebt for more information.
FPS Food Distribution Locations Beginning November 2, 2020
News and Features
[Press Release] Framingham Public Schools Expand Food Distribution to All School Sites in an Effort to Reach More Families
10/30/20: Beginning Monday, November 2nd, families can drive-by or walk-up to any Framingham Public School between 10am and 1pm Monday through Friday to receive meals.
10/30/20: Food is offered by the School Department to ALL families. If a family is having difficulty getting to a distribution site, please contact the Food Service Department at 508-626-9109.
This program, supported by private donations from La Cantina Italiana Restaurant in Framingham, is to provide financial aid in the form of reimbursements to the FPS Food Services Department to cover the costs of elementary school lunches for deserving families.