The College & Career Center’s mission is to assist Framingham High School students with planning and tasks related to the postsecondary process. Students are able to access the College & Career Center (E118) for individual (scheduled) or drop-in appointments.
The Career and College Center offers:
- Assistance with the college search and application process (2 / 4 year)
- Standardized testing application materials & registration guidance
- TOEFL registration
- Scholarships and financial aid
- Dual Enrollment
- Gap year
- Trade and alternative programs
- Career Development (Work-Study) Program
- Career Exploration
- Community service, shadowing, summer, and internship opportunities
- Job placement & application assistance
- Resume writing
- Interview skills
- Mass Hire - every Wednesday 8am-3pm
Dual Enrollment (spring 2022)
The Massachusetts Commonwealth Dual Enrollment Partnership (CDEP) provides opportunities for Massachusetts high school students to take college-level courses for free and earn credit toward high school completion and their future college degrees. MassBay Community College is offering FREE college-level courses this spring for juniors and seniors only at our identified partner high schools.
These CDEP classes count for both high school and college credit (which can be transferred to most colleges after successful completion of the course).
Classes will be held remotely after school or fully online from January 18, 2022 to May 15, 2022. Apply here by December 23rd!
UPDATE: Due to the recent spike in COVID-19 cases brought on by the omicron variant, the spring semester at MassBay will now start on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 (rather than January 18). All classes – remote, online, and face-to-face – will begin the week of Tuesday, January 25.
- Drugs and Society | Tuesdays and Thursdays 3:15-5:00
- Medical Terminology | Hybrid-Some Scheduled Classes-Rest Fully Online
- Marketing | Mondays and Wednesdays 3:15-5:00
- Scripting | Tuesdays and Wednesdays 3:15-4:45
- Nutrition | Courses Fully Online - No scheduled class meetings.
Please direct any questions to Elaine Rosenburg (email@example.com).
Career Development Coordinator
Framingham High School