Top 7 Things You Need To Know
- Weekly communication continues to take place every Friday on the topic of Returning to School. See below for Key Terms.
- Phase I and II students returned to school daily on February 4th
- Phase III students are returning to school daily on February 24th.
- Phase IV students in Cohort B are returning to school daily, every other week beginning on Wednesday, March 3rd. See the Hybrid Schedule for Cohort B.
- Phase IV students in Cohort A are returning to school daily, every other week beginning on Monday, March 8thd. See the Hybrid Schedule for Cohort A.
- Families who need Technology Support can visit the 'Tech Help Site' for tutorials and videos on the platforms and devices provided for Remote Learning. This is a work in progress and continuing to be updated.
- Buildings and Grounds continues to complete PPE and Faciltiies Updates. Take a look at the PPE and Faciltiies Updates.
4/9/21: This Return to School Update contains a look ahead, current public health conditions, risk mitigation efforts, and more.
Framingham Public Schools is Pleased to Announce Two Finalists for the Principal of Stapleton Elementary School
4/9/21: Community members are invited to ‘Meet the Candidates’ at a virtual forum taking place on Wednesday, April 14, 5:40 pm - 6:40 pm.
4/9/21: In anticipation of tonight’s Framingham High School football game at Bowditch Stadium, the City of Framingham would like to provide a couple of reminders and an update.
4/9/21: A full listing of all summer programs will be released on April 26th along with program capacity limits and details on how families can register.
FPS Office of CRD Seeks to Expand Programming with the 21st Century Community Learning Centers Grant
4/7/21: If awarded, this grant will support our Fuller and Cameron communities, providing expanded out of school time programs with community partner support to more than 100 new students.
Important Dates: March
March 3 - Phase IV - Cohort B Students Return
March 8 - Phase IV - Cohort A Students Return
March. 11 - Early Release: E, M (PD)
March. 12 - No School: P, E, M, H (FTA PD Day)
The Back to School Plan
The Final Back to School Plan linked below was submitted to the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education on Wednesday, August 12, 2020. As new information becomes available, changes will be made to the plan. If you see red text in the English version, that is new or updated and has been shared with our Translation Office, but not yet implemented in the Spanish and Portuguese versions. We are working quickly to reduce the turnaround time for those updates.