The Framingham Public School System maintains a comprehensive early childhood through grade twelve curriculum. It is designed to:
- Teach basic communication, cognitive and computational skills.
- Promote mathematical and scientific awareness.
- Cultivate an understanding of history, geography, government and the humanities.
- Foster creativity.
- Instill an appreciation for and proficiency in the arts.
- Nurture occupational; competency and the capacity and desire for life long learning.
- Encourage an understanding of multi-cultural values.
- The curriculum is supported through professional development and discipline-specific leadership provided by the curriculum resource department and the department chairs