Our Communications Office plays a strategic role in informing and engaging parents, students, staff members, residents, business and community partners, and the media. We are committed to providing timely and accurate communications that help build informed, supportive relationships.
- Automated Calls (Robocalls), emails, and text messages through Blackboard Connect Ed*
- District and individual school websites and calendars
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube social media accounts
- Collateral materials, such as brochures and fliers
- Photographs / Videos at school and district events
- Community Forums
- Media Relations
*If at any time you need to update your Blackboard Connect Ed preferences to ensure you are receiving the outreach (non-emergency) and emergency notificiations on the device of your choice - please update your information at your child's school. You can receive phone calls, emails, and text messages in English, Spanish, or Portuguese depending on your preference.