Welcome to K-106!
In the Classroom
Welcome to K-106 with Ms. Foley and Mrs. Mainetti! In K-106 we will be working on reading, writing, math, science, and social studies. We will also have gym, art, computer, library, and music. We will be forming friendships throughout our daily activities, practicing team work, turn taking, and other important skills.. We will be using a folder to send home your child’s work and any notices. Please take time to look at the work that comes home with your child and go over these skills at home. If you have any concerns or want to know how to support your child academically or socially please do not hesitate to contact me.
Welcome to Kindergarten!
- Your child needs full-size backpack
- Please send in change of clothes in case of accident
- Students need sneakers on gym days
Any of these supplies would be helpful!
- Change of clothes in case of accident
- Crayola Crayons
- Crayola Markers
- Colored Pencils
- #2 Pencils (Pre-Sharpened)
- 2 pack Elmer’s Glue Sticks
- Dry-Erase Markers
- 1 or more boxes of Kleenex Tissues
- Clorox Disinfectant Wipes
- Hand Sanitizer
- Pump Hand Soap
- Paper Towels
- Sidewalk Chalk
- Craft Supplies (yarn, cotton balls, stickers, popsicle sticks, paper plates, etc.)