Hemenway Physical Education
Welcome to PE!
Physical Education Goals:
*Demonstrate safe body control during warm-ups and all activities.
*Demonstrate RESPECT for directions and all signals given during Physical Education class.
*Demonstrate general and self-space awareness as students move in a variety of pathways in the gymnasium and on the field.
*To develop a safe and controlled body while traveling over, under, around, in and out of a variety of obstacles.
*Increase cardio-vascular endurance
Mrs. Schlegel and Mr. Cincotta continue to emphasize the following to all Hemenway athletes:
- Be your BEST
- Show your BEST
- Be kind
- Don't give up
- Make the class better for others
- Have FUN
- Hemenway tigers respect themselves, Hemenway tigers respect others, Hemenway tigers respect their school, Hemenway Tigers persevere!
Good Sportsmanship Rubric:
Performance Task: Use good sportsmanship and proper sports behavior in games and group activities.
- Follows all rules
- Shares equipment and take turns
- Respect others feelings
- Encourages and helps classmates
- Demonstrates safety at all times