Welcome to the Framingham City-Wide PTO
Framingham City-Wide PTO is the umbrella parent-teacher organization for all the Framingham Public Schools; formerly known as (and still legally named) Framingham Town Wide PTO.
Comprised of representatives from many Framingham school's PTO’s, Framingham City-Wide PTO focuses on issues of concern to the school system globally as well as issues specific to particular schools. By attending each school’s PTO meetings, conducting forums on a variety of topics and inviting speakers as needed, Framingham City-Wide PTO serves to educate and inform both its members and the Framingham community at large.
The purpose of the Framingham City-Wide PTO is:
- To act as an advocate for children and public education in the City of Framingham.
- To work for the common goals which benefit the Framingham Public schools and children in the City of Framingham.
- To foster communication and coordination among each school’s PTO, the School Committee, the Framingham Public School Central Office, the individual school administrations, and the city of Framingham community.
- To promote and assist each school’s PTO.
- To exchange ideas and act as a resource group for each school’s PTO.
- To serve as a fact-finding and discussion body to clarify issues related to the Framingham Public Schools and to recommend or take appropriate action on such issues where advisable.
Follow our Facebook Page!
Join our email list by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org