HOW TO REGISTER NEWLY INVITED STUDENTS
ENTERING THE PARTNERSHIPS FOR EARLY LEARNERS - PEL
The enrollment process for Framingham Public schools is online and by invitation only.
For more information on Pre-K learning opportunities, please visit the webpage at: https://www.framingham.k12.ma.us/Page/9246
or contact: Christina Shea
STEP 1 - SCHEDULE YOUR PHONE INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT
- Schedule your phone interview appointment using our new online scheduler system. (Link at the end of this page).
- Please choose Preschool - PEL PROGRAM appointments only (see below) and choose the best date and time for you.
- Please give yourself enough time to gather all the required documents for registration (list below) before scheduling your appointment.
- After scheduling your phone appointment, you will be redirected to our Registration Gateway Portal.
STEP 2 - COMPLETE THE ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION APPLICATION AND UPLOAD THE DOCUMENTS
- Login if you already have an account, or create one using a valid email address and password. Once the account is created, you will enter your contact information and add any number of students to your account.
- You can upload the required documents for registration on this platform, or you can save your work and log back in to upload the documents later.
- Registration Gateway illustrated instructions in English.
FOR ALL APPLICANTS: (Framingham residents only)
- Your child's birth certificate - (Long-form/Government issued)
- Valid parent/guardian's identification (Driver's license, ID, Passport)
- Complete School Nurse Questionnaire and Health Forms and upload your child's most recent physical examination and immunization record (Must be within the last 12 months)
- Proof of residency - (Signed lease or Mortgage/tax bill)
- Proof of occupancy - (Recent utility bill)
- If you live with friends or family, please fill out a Residency Affidavit.
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan - If a child receives Special Education Services
If the student receives Special Education services from Framingham Public Schools or attends the BLOCKS Preschool, a copy of the IEP is not required.
- Proof of guardianship/custody - If a child is not living with one or both parents or guardians. F
Framingham residents only:
STEP 3 - INTERVIEW WITH GUARDIAN(S) OVER THE PHONE
- At the time chosen (STEP 1), you will receive a phone call from one of our registrars to discuss the next steps necessary to complete your child's registration.
- We will verify the documents submitted electronically during the phone appointment.
- The student enrollment is incomplete until the Department of Student Registration staff member has validated all documents required to complete registration.