You can now start the online pre-registration process for 2023-2024
(Start school in Fall 2023).
Registration phone interviews will be available on February 21-24, 2023.
REGISTRATION FOR NEW OR RETURNING STUDENTS
TO START SCHOOL IN SEPTEMBER 2023
- Welcome to Framingham!
- The enrollment process for Framingham Public schools is online.
- Applications should only be completed by families who meet the residency requirements.
- Please follow the steps below to start the registration process.
Thank you in advance for reading all the essential information to register your child(ren) in our schools.
STEP 1 - SCHEDULE YOUR PHONE INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT.
- Schedule your phone interview appointment using our new online scheduler system. (Link at the end of this page)
- Please give yourself enough time to gather all the required documents for registration (list below) before scheduling your appointment.
- Same-day appointments are available upon request. Don't hesitate to contact our office at 508-424-3420 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
- After scheduling your phone appointment, you will be redirected to our Registration Gateway Portal.
STEP 2 - COMPLETE THE ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION APPLICATION AND UPLOAD THE DOCUMENTS
- Login if you already have an account, or create an account using a valid email address and password. Once the account is created, you will first enter your contact information and then add any number of students to your account.
- You can upload the required documents for registration on this platform, or you can save your work and log back in to upload the documents later. Registration Gateway illustrated instructions in English.
Failure to provide these documents at the registration appointment will delay your student(s) enrollment. Homeless families are encouraged but not required to provide these documents.
Your child's birth certificate - (Long-form/Government issued)
Proof of residency - (Signed lease or Mortgage/tax bill)
Proof of occupancy - (Recent utility bill)
If you live with friends or family, please fill out a Residency Affidavit.
Valid parent/guardian's identification (Driver's license, ID, Passport)
Complete the School Nurse Questionnaire and Health Forms
and upload your child's most recent physical examination and immunization record
(Must be within the last 12 months)
Individual Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan - If a child receives Special Education Services
Proof of guardianship/custody - If a child is not living with one or both parents or guardians
STEP 3 - INTERVIEW WITH GUARDIAN(S) OVER THE PHONE
- At the time chosen (STEP 1), you will receive a phone call from one of our registrars to discuss the next steps necessary to complete your child's registration.
- We will verify the documents submitted electronically during the phone appointment.
- The student enrollment is not complete until the Welcome Center staff has validated all documents required to complete registration.
- We will discuss the school assignment, bus transportation, etc.
- Important: Our Multilingual Department will review all language exposure and determine whether language proficiency testing is necessary. Your child will be required to come for an English proficiency evaluation. Program recommendations will be made according to test results. Testers will discuss results with parents. Click here for detailed information.
Are you looking for more information about FHS?