The Department of Community Resource Development (CRD) serves as a facilitator for the Framingham Public Schools in providing multifaceted, comprehensive, and holistic learning opportunities to all students through programming that addresses social and emotional development and provides academic supports that complement the school day.
- Expand access to high quality out of school time programming for all students.
- Increase partnerships with higher education institutions to expand college and career opportunities for all students.
- Develop world class community partnerships that enhance our student development and achievement.
What we do:
- After School Programs at the Elementary and Secondary Level
- Vacation, Summer and Early Release Day Programming
- Community Partnership Development
- Grant Making and Fundraising