Curbside Library Checkout during Hybrid Learning
The FHS Library will fulfill book requests from remote students via a contactless curbside pickup whenever the building is open.
- To request books or DVDs for curbside checkout, please visit the online FHS Library Catalog, log in to the catalog (“Log In” link, top right of screen, then the “Sign in with Google” option on the left, using your school email).
- When you find a book you want, click the “Hold” button. You may request books for curbside checkout through the catalog login or by emailing the librarians directly: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can request up to 10 items at a time.
- If you do not have a particular book in mind and would like suggestions, please fill out this Book recommendation request form.
Picking up books
- The Librarians will contact you by email to coordinate a pickup time.
- Your requested books will be available for pickup on a “curbside” library cart in front of the FHS main doors. The books will be in a bag with your name on it.
- If students are in the building during their hybrid week, they may pick up their book from a cart outside the library doors in A-hall. The books will be in a bag with your name on it.
- All materials may be checked out for six weeks for students, and a full academic term for staff.
- Curbside book returns will be accepted at the front doors of FHS. Ring the front bell and Mr. Ohrenberger will open the door and take your returns.
If you have any questions about FHS Library remote services, please ask Karen May and Alison Courchesne. We can take phone calls in the Library at (508) 782-7588.