Explorers has launched a full day, fee based program for Framingham Public School students.
- Full Day Programming will start Monday, February 1st.
- Programming will be open Monday through Friday, 7:30am - 4:30pm.
- For students K-5. At this time we are unable to accommodate preschool aged children.
- Program will be held at Plymouth Church Nursery School, 87 Edgell Road in Framingham. The space is dedicated entirely to our program.
- Flexible registration options are available to meet the needs of your student’s hybrid or remote school schedule.
- Scholarships are available upon request and an application must be submitted. If you submitted an application already this year, you do not need to resubmit.
- All student groups will be assigned based on the Department of Early Education and Care (EEC) standards and will meet 6ft distancing standards.
- Students and staff will be in the same groups week to week (to the best of our ability). Groups will be determined by grade. Siblings will be kept together when developmentally appropriate to do so.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided by FPS food services daily, at no charge.
- To reduce the number of people in the building, only students and Explorers staff members will be permitted to enter. Parents and family members will drop off and pick up their children outside of the main entrance, preferably while remaining in their car.
Please see below for schedule and fee options:
Weekly Attendance and Pricing Options Schedule Hours Rate Two Days 7:30am - 4:30pm $114 Three Days 7:30am - 4:30pm $171 Four Days 7:30am - 4:30pm $228 Five Days 7:30am - 4:30pm $285
Registration will be done through a lottery system as there is limited space available. As slots open up we will accept more students.
Please fill out the following lottery form to be entered into the lottery.
- Families will be registered on a weekly basis. Once selected you will receive an email from our team with details on how to pay for your registration.
- There will be no single day, half day, or partial week options at this time, however we are working to build this capacity.
- If a family is selected during the lottery process, they will have to register and submit payment through our online portal to finalize their registration.
- Families will be notified by email with the result of the lottery within two weeks of signing up.
- Families who are not selected will be placed on a waitlist.
- A one week payment is required to hold the child’s spot at the time of registration. All payments must be received 1 week before programming. All payments must be processed via our online platform (service fees will not apply).
- Payment and checks cannot be accepted in person the day of programming. If you need to pay via check or money order, we ask that you arrange payment via mail or drop off with a coordinator (prior to the week of programming).
- If payment is not received before the start date, students will not be allowed to attend until a payment is made. In the case of a cancelation, parents/guardians must give a written 10 day notice in order to receive a refund. If a child is asked to stay home for any COVID related issues a refund will also be given.
- Existing Explorer families will be asked to pay any remaining balances on their account prior to the first day of programming. Please reach out to your site coordinator if you have any questions about remaining balances or if you would like to discuss payment plan options.
Please understand that while we are working on expanding our capacity our primary focus is keeping our students, staff, and families safe. For additional information regarding Full Day Programming, please see our Frequently Asked Questions.
Please see our Family Handbook
Please see the Plymouth Full Day Frequently Asked Questions