COVID-19 PROTOCOLS AND GUIDELINES HANDBOOK
Framingham Public Schools takes the health and safety of our employees very seriously. With the spread of the coronavirus or “COVID-19,” a respiratory disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus, FPS must remain vigilant in mitigating the outbreak. As staffing and learning on-site increases and operations expand, leadership will closely monitor and assess the potential spread of the virus, as well as procedures and policies to mitigate it.
In accordance with CDC and state guidelines, the Office of Human Resources, in coordination and collaboration with other FPS departments, has created a comprehensive training for all staff in an effort to keep our schools. In this training you will find a review guidelines for working in our buildings and training videos for hand-washing, use of masks and other Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Supervisors must assist with, monitor, and regulate the implementation of these guidelines.
FAQS & Additional Resources
- Families First Corona Virus Response Act MYHR FAQs
- American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and COVID-19 MYHR FAQs
- EPSLA and EFMLA Overview
- Responding to Incidents
- Direct Deposit Enrollment
- Testing of Persons with Suspect COVID-19 (State Guidelines)
- Reopening Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Testing Sites
- Non-Health Care Workers Returning to Work Guidance