Links to Fun for Everyone!
- Discover many hands-on activities to keep your young learner curious all summer long!
- Find a book that you loe on Brightly Storytime! There are many English read alouds that are of particular interest to young learners. Listening to language rich stories is an important part of language development for children of all ages. Consider listening to the same story several times to give your child more opportunities to learn new words as well as deepen their understanding of the book. Many of these titles would satisfy the summer reading requirements :)
- Here is a list of archived activities that span a wide range of interests. There is bound to be something for your young engineer, explorer, reader, artist, musician, dancer, mathematician, researcher!
- Check out Zoo New England (Franklin Park and Stone Zoo) for activities and live web cams. Look for the Zoo to You! section to see live videos teaching you all about specific animals. Share what you learned by telling someone else or drawing a picture.
- Access many games and English programing that address age appropriate math, science, social studies, reading, and social emotional skills. Check out Wild Kratts, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, and Peg + Cat to get started!
- Can't visit the ICA this summer, that's okay! Check out their activities that you can do at home.