As a partner of Regis College, Framingham Public Schools (FPS) offers the opportunity to achieve your professional goals through educational advancement. Their career-focused programs are taught by accomplished faculty with real-world experience and insight.
The Regis partnership program is designed with you in mind. Regis provides a collaborative, flexible, and convenient way to earn a degree at a reduced-tuition rate. You may also be eligible for tuition remission assistance through FPS. Please check with MyHR for more information.
Regis Partnership Benefits Include
- Preferred-tuition reduction of 20% for eligible Regis graduate, doctoral, and certificate programs
- 10% discount on fully online programs
- Waived application fees
- Convenient and flexible program formats including hybrid and on-site cohorts for ten or more employees
- Courses and degree programs offered evenings and weekends
- Small class sizes and faculty support with personalized learning
- Organization-specific open houses, educational presentations, on-site admission interviews, individual advising sessions and transcript evaluations for all employees
- Free MTEL tutoring and GRE’s waived (Some program exclusions apply)
Identifying Your FPS Affiliation
- To waive your application fee, use code FPS.
- Mention your FPS affiliation during the application process to your Admission Counselor/Enrollment Advisor.
- You should also contact your Partnership Specialist (listed below) to ensure that your tuition discount is applied. Documentation confirming employment will be required.
Tuition discounts are NOT applied automatically and are NOT retroactive. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant/student to identify themselves as a partnership student as outlined above. Only then can a tuition discount be applied toward the next applicable semester. Students must be actively employed by preferred partner to continue to receive their benefits. Discounted tuition is subject to change based on student’s employment status.
The Regis partnership discount cannot be combined with any other discount or scholarship offered by Regis. Some exceptions may apply. You will need to complete all application requirements by deadlines to be accepted into your program of choice.
To learn more or inquire about your benefits, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.