Register for Grades 1-8 Fall 2020
Thank you for visiting the Parent Information Center Kindergarten page!
We are open virtually from M-F 8:00 am - 4:00 pm and are here to help you.
We can be reached via email or by phone: email@example.com or at 508-424-3420
More information regarding schools assignments, please check the How assignments are made page
Registration for new students
to start school in September 2020
TO START - Please fill out the required online pre-registration and choose a virtual appointment time at the end of the application. A registrar from our Center will contact you regarding the next steps necessary to complete your child's registration. No in-person appointments are being scheduled because of the school closures due to the COVID-19.
For the 2020-21 school year, Framingham Public Schools will be using an online system called Registration Gateway for student registration.
- Schools are legally required to collect copies of specific documents (see list below) in order to enroll students.
- We recommend using a non-mobile device to complete this task if possible, as it is easier with access to a keyboard.
- Important: All the information regarding language exposure will be reviewed by our Bilingual Department and a determination will be made whether language proficiency testing is necessary. Your child will be required to come (New-Online interview process because of COVID-19 school closure) for an English proficiency evaluation. Program recommendations will be made according to the test results. Testers will discuss results with parents. Click here for detailed information.
Documents required for registration
Homeless families are encouraged but not required to provide these documents.
- Your child's birth certificate - (Long-form/Government issued)
- Proof of residency - (Signed lease or Mortgage/tax bill)
- Proof of occupancy - (utility bill)
- If you are living with friends or family please fill out a Residency Affidavits
- Proof of parent/guardian's identification
- Your child's most recent physical examination and immunization record
(Must be within the last 12 months)
Individual Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan - If a child receives Special Education Services
Proof of guardianship/custody - If a child is not living with one or both natural parents
- Records from previous schools - grades 1-12
Location: (CLOSED due to the COVID-19 until further notice)
31 Flagg Drive - Door 4A - Framingham MA 01702 - Phone: 508-424-3420
Open virtually year-round
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Closed on the weekends and holidays