Website Subscriptions (E-Alerts)
Do you want to know when new information is posted to the website? Sign-up to receive E-Alerts!
In order to receive Content E-Alerts, you must first subscribe to areas on the website. You can subscribe to the homepages and calendars of each school and the District. You can also subscribe to different Departments.
When new content is posted to areas of the website to which you have subscribed, you receive an email notification indicating that content has been updated. All you have to do is click the link in the email message to navigate directly to the subscribed area.
- Enter your birth date
- Enter your information. Required information includes First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Username, Password
- Agree to the terms by checking the box
- Sign-in to your account to begin managing your subscriptions OR commenting on the website where applicable
To Sign In:
- Enter your username
- Enter your password
Select "User Options" in the top right corner and then "Edit Account Settings" from the drop-down.
- Select Subscriptions
- Select Manage Subscriptions
- Select Sites and select schools to which you wish to subscribe to the homepage and calendar.
- Select Other Areas to subscribe to additional areas.
- Select I'm Done.