•  Para ler em Português       -          Para leer en Español

    Registration Gateway



    • Welcome to the Framingham Public Schools!

      My name is Bob Tremblay and I am proud to lead our school district as Superintendent of Schools. In Framingham, we believe in family and community engagement. We know that our schools are stronger when there is a partnership between our educators and school leaders and our community of families.

      In becoming a City, voices have been lifted from across the Framingham’s 9 districts and difficult topics around race, gender, and poverty - among others - have taken center stage in our public, ongoing school improvement discussions. Framingham students and their families continue to benefit as we raise awareness and advance solutions that enlist collaboration between elected officials, school and district leaders, and our strong team of educators and support staff. Inclusive policies and practices and equity-minded models of programming and resource allocation have been implemented to improve access for students and families in our school community. And we have only just begun.

      We believe that lifting the voices of our students and our families is the best approach to developing a shared commitment to making our school district exceptional! We welcome the opportunity to hear from you directly as we, together, ensure equity of opportunity and work toward improved outcomes for our most important stakeholders - our students!

      I hope to meet many of our families, in person, in our schools and at community events throughout the year. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if I may be of service to you and your family.

      Very truly yours,

      Bob Tremblay

     Registration for new students to start school NOW - All grades

    Please fill out required information prior to the in-person registration appointment at the Parent Center.
    Please read the following important information before starting (link below)

    Schedule your in-person registration appointment online!
    You can now easily book yourself your appointment at the end of the online application.

    • The online process is a pre-registration only. Families who complete/finish the online pre-registration process can choose their appointment to come to our Center for the in-person registration.All students are required to register at the Parent Information Center Students will not be considered enrolled until parents/guardians submit the required information during the in-person registration appointment.
    • Enrollment in the Framingham Public Schools is contingent upon residency. You must be a resident of Framingham in order to attend the Framingham Public Schools.Before a student is registered for Framingham Public Schools and can begin school, his/her parent or legal guardian must provide proof of primary residence.

    • Temporary residence in the City of Framingham for the sole purpose of attending the Framingham Public Schools will not be considered residency. Because residency may change for students and their families during the course of the academic year and a student’s educational life, the Framingham Public Schools may continue to verify residency after the commencement of classes.

    • Important: All the information regarding language exposure will be reviewed with parents/guardians during the in-person registration appointment. At that time a determination will be made whether a second visit is necessary. Your child will be required to come for an English proficiency evaluation.Program recommendation will be made according to the test results. Testers will discuss results with parents. Click here for detailed information. 
    • Click to start the online application 



     Documents required at registration appointment
      Homeless families are encouraged but not required to provide these documents.

    1. Your child's birth certificate - (Long form/Government issued)
    2. Proof of residency - (Please click here for the acceptable documents)
    3. Proof of occupancy - (Please click here for the acceptable documents)
    4. Proof of identification - (Please click here for the acceptable documents)
    5. Your child's most recent physical examination and immunization record
      (Must be within the last 12 months)
    6. Records from Previous School

    If applicable:

    1. Individual education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan - If child receives Special Education Services
    2. Proof of guardianship/custody - If child is not living with one or both natural parents