Framingham Public Schools
Robert A. Tremblay, Ed.D., Superintendent of Schools
73 Mount Wayte Avenue, Suite 5
Framingham, MAssachusetts 01702
Telephone: 508-626-9118 Fax: 508-877-4240
TO: Framingham Youth Recruitment OrganizationsFROM: Office of the SuperintendentSUBJECT: Distribution of Recruitment Material of the 2018-2019 School Year
Framingham based, youth-oriented service groups will be permitted to distribute recruitment materials for four (4) periods during the school year. The dates are as follows*:
*No exceptions will be permitted to the distribution dates listed above.
- Please complete the Application for Distribution form, send form along with materials to: Amy Kane at firstname.lastname@example.org for approval
- Materials will not be distributed without approval from the Superintendent’s office
- According to School Committee policy, “All material to be distributed through the Framingham Schools must be provided in three languages (English, Spanish and Portuguese).”
- Only Framingham non-profit youth oriented groups will be considered for approval
- Materials are distributed under the auspices of the School Department; therefore all messages must be free of grammatical and spelling errors to receive approval
- All materials must contain the following statement “Translations provided by ……”
- Please allow 5 business days to process your request. If approved, you will receive your distribution instructions. It is the responsibility of the organization to package and deliver the materials to the schools.
If you have any questions please call the office at 508-626-9118.
RT/ak Attachments cc: Framingham School Committee, School Principals, School Secretaries, PTO Presidents