Scholarships: April 2023 Scholarship Newsletter (last updated 4/25/23)
What is the Scholarship Newsletter?
Throughout the year, Ms. Erikson compiles all of the scholarships she receives and organizes them into the Scholarship Newsletter. In this newsletter, you will find the name, amount, eligibility criteria, and submission information for a number of scholarships. The Scholarship Newsletter is sent out 1-2x per month to students and families. It can also be found on Ms. Erikson’s Canvas page and on the School Counseling website (below).
Scholarships on Naviance—
In addition to the Scholarship Newsletter, all scholarships are also listed on Naviance.
To access scholarships on Naviance, follow the directions below:
- Log-in to www.naviance.com [zip code is 01701] → sign-in using your ‘Students and Families’ account
- Click ‘Colleges’ in the top right corner of your home page
- On the ‘Colleges’ drop-down tab, click ‘Scholarships and Money’
- Select “local and regional scholarships” at the top left of the new page
- Explore and apply!
How do I submit scholarships?
Directions for how to submit scholarships can be found at the top of the scholarship newsletter.
- Some scholarships are submitted online
- Some scholarships are submitted to Ms. Erikson (K018/ firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Some scholarships are emailed/mailed to a private party
Where else can I find scholarships?
Additional scholarships can be found at the following: