FPS Mandatory Training
The Framingham Public School District is committed to maintaining a positive work and educational environment The expectation for employees, students and other members of the school community is that we conduct ourselves in an ethical, supportive and respectful manner to all other members of our community and in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations. To be in compliance, each employee must go through mandatory training as listed below.
Please review the training below. The top section contains training modules and core documents to be reviewed. The next section is the assessments/certification/validation. Please:
- Review all training modules
- Take the 2 associated assessments.
- Your Restraint training assessment results will be emailed to you.
- You will fill out and print the Summary of Conflict of Interest certification and the Ethics Training Certificate of Completion and send directly to the Office of the Town Clerk, Town of Framingham, 150 Concord Street, Framingham, MA 01702.
- Fill in and submit the 2016-2017 Annual Mandated Training form.
- Scan/email or send a hardcopy of the printed assessments/certifications to your school/department office.