Facilitating family-school partnership through language access
Impulsando la colaboración entre la escuela y las familias a través del acceso lingüístico
Apoiando a parceria entre a escola e a família através do acesso linguístico
- How to Request a Written Translation- Request Form
- How to Request an Interpreter (including ASL)
- Oral Interpretation Request Form
Mission: The TO’s mission is to provide effective translation and interpreting services to community members whose primary language is not English –or who are hard of hearing, illiterate, or otherwise have difficulty accessing information– in order to ensure access to all aspects of their life in the community. We advocate for language justice and guarantee language access.
The Translation Office offers the following services, among others:
- Interpreting services (including American Sign Language)
- Written translation services
- Video Dubbing and Subtitling
- Solutions for schools with specific language needs
- Training on translation protocol, communication with linguistically diverse families.
- Oral translations of documents
Download the Translation Office Family Brochure to learn more.