The Early Childhood Alliance of Framingham is pleased to announce the publication of The Resource Guide for Early Childhood 2020 edition.
Click to view/download Resource Guide English - Portuguese - Spanish
This user friendly booklet is designed as a guide for families new to the early childhood community. The information in the Resource Guide will assist you with the following:
- choosing child care
- early childhood education programs with brief descriptions
- transitioning your child to Preschool and Kindergarten
Additionally, we have included community resources such as:
- human service organizations
- locations of parks and recreational facilities
- enrichment program information
- a map of the school district
We hope access to this information will make the road easier to navigate for families with young children.