At the Early Childhood Alliance of Framingham our job is to link educators to Educator Support Services through a variety of information exchange and educational opportunities that include:
- COVID 19 Reopening Information - Group and School Age Programs - English
- COVID19 Reopening Information - Group and School Age Programs - Spanish
- COVID19 Reopening Information - Family Child Care Programs - Spanish
- COVID19 Reopening Information - Family Child Care Programs - English
- Directors' Collaborative
- Email & peer to peer support networks
- Region 2 Professional Development Partnership
- Department of Early Education and Care News and Updates
- Dissemination of Communications from Community, Regional, Statewide, National
- and Private Quality Improvement Resources and Trainings
Next Directors' Collaborative: TBD Click to view/download Agenda
Save the Date for Future Directors' Collaborative Meeting Dates!
Take the Directors' Survey to see if you know the resources available to your program and staff.
For Your Information
Another great resource for programs to take advantage of is through the Mental Health Consultation Grant, funded by the Department of Early Education and Care, where educators, familes, and children can receive supportive services when confronted with challenges in the learning environment and classroom setting.