Our goal at the Early Childhood Alliance of Framingham is to ensure all families have access to:
- A place that makes transitions for children smoother by providing clear communication about what you need to enter school and the educational resources that can assist with making these transitions easier
- A place where a computer is readily available at the Family Resource Center for families and educators to utilize in their search for important information
- A place where you know the information you share is confidential
- A place where you can find family literacy activities and parent support programs
- A place where we can learn from you on ways to improve our community and schools and be the best we can be!
- A place where we celebrate the linkages between education and community
Early Literacy Activities
Looking for activities to do with your child at home and in the community. Look no further as we have the links for playgroups, storytimes, family education workshops, and more. Check out our new "Activity of the Month" right here. For more ideas, click the link under the book of the month pictured below. Have fun!