Framingham School Committee
73 Mt. Wayte Ave., Suite 5
Framingham, MA 01702
School Committee Members
Dr. Yvonne Spicer
Mayor, ex officio member
District 1: Beverly Hugo
District 2: Ricky Finlay
District 3: Scott Wadland
District 4: Adam Freudberg
District 5: Noval Alexander
District 6: Geoffrey Epstein
District 7: Tiffanie Maskell
District 8: Gloria Pascual
District 9: Tracey Bryant
Email all members: School Committee
The Massachusetts Secretary of State has determined that e-mail is a public record.
Welcome to School Committee
The Framingham School Committee is comprised of nine (9) members. Members shall be nominated and elected from each of the nine (9) districts into which the municipality is divided under Article VII, section 3. The mayor shall serve, by virtue of office, as an ex-officio member of the school committee and shall only vote to break a tie vote and shall be ineligible to serve as chair, vice-chair or clerk. The term of office for the nine school committee members elected by the voters shall be for two (2) years, beginning on the first day of January in the year following their election, and shall continue until their successors have been qualified.
School Committee meetings are typically held first and third Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m. at:
Location:City Hall Memorial BuildingBlumer Room150 Concord StreetFramingham, MA
Where to Watch:
Broadcast live every other Wednesday at 7PM on The Government Channel:
RCN 13/HD 613
Meetings are also streamed live on the Framingham Public Schools' Facebook page.
Video On Demand of past meetings prior to August 1, 2018 can be viewed on www.framingham.k12.ma.us. Click on the FEC-TV Icon on the top right portion of the FPS home page, and select Video on Demand from the menu bar on the left hand side of the FEC-TV home page.
Video On Demand from meetings from August 1, 2018 on can be viewed on http://www.framinghamtv.com/ as well as the schedule to view rebroadcasts.
News & Updates
- Update on the Superintendent's Contract
- Notice of Intent to Reappoint the Superintendent
- Framingham Public Schools Extend Lease for MassBay Community College
- City Of Framingham School Committee Votes To Approve Fiscal Year 2020 Budget Request For the Public School District
- School Committee Passes $4.6 Million Capital Infrastructure Funding Plan to Support the School District and Community
- School Committee Votes to Pass Numerous Important Measures
- School Committee Votes to Approve FY19 Budget for Public School District
- School Committee Votes to Approve Immediate Reforms for School Food Services