Welcome to the Department of Food Services
It is our mission to make a significant contribution to the general well being, mental and physical capacity, and learning ability of each student in the school district and afford them the opportunity to fully participate in the education process. This will be achieved by providing all students with wholesome, nutritious, and appetizing meals, served in a courteous manner, in a sanitary and pleasant dining environment.
Food Resources and Drive Through Feeding Sites
For a more robust list of Food Resources for Framingham residents, please visit the City of Framingham's Website: Food Access for Framingham Residents
Framingham Public Schools distributes food at 4 school-based locations. No sign-up, registration, or paperwork is required. Drive by the Food Services table at the schools listed below and let our staff know how many meals you need.
- Demographic Served: All school-aged children
- Days of Operation: Monday through Friday
- Hours of Operation: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Contact Information: 508-626-9109
- Pick-up Locations:
- Cameron Middle School - 215 Elm Street, Framingham, MA 01701
- Barbieri Elementary School - 100 Dudley Road, Framingham, MA 01702
- Fuller Middle School - 31 Flagg Drive, Framingham, MA 01702
- Woodrow Wilson Elementary School - 169 Leland Street, Framingham, MA 01702
News and Features
This program, supported by private donations from La Cantina Italiana Restaurant in Framingham, is to provide financial aid in the form of reimbursements to the FPS Food Services Department to cover the costs of elementary school lunches for deserving families.