What's Happening in your Neighborhood?
August Highlights - In August, we will continue to Explore the Seashore and More. Sign up below. Baby Talk is now held every Thursday at 11am in the Early Learning Zone, main branch of the Framingham Public Library Children's Department. All summer programs are held in the Early Learning Zone of the Framingham Public Library, 49 Lexington Street. Please take the time to complete one time Registration Form and Sign Up for classes. Forms are below! Want more ideas for SUMMER LEARNING? Messy Play, School Readiness, Activity Backpack. You can also call or email us with any questions or to sign up. Sign up is always appreciated so our team can plan accordingly! Remember to visit the "Mind in the Making" Playspace at the downtown Framingham Public Library located in the Chldren's Department. And also check out the Kidspage for all the library activities such as Baby Lapsit, 1000 Books Before Kindergarten, and the Libraries Rock program. All classes are free!!! We welcome your input about class schedule and ideas for topics. Contact us via email, phone or message us on Facebook!
For those who are new to our program, please complete our online Registration Form along with the Sign Up Form. All children must be accompanied by an adult as our program is all about supporting the parent-child journey and introducing a high quality, strength-based early education experience. Come be a Brain Builder with us! For those looking to learn more about the Parent-Child Home Program and the ECAF signature Play, Learn, and Grow Together groups, please complete the Referral Form in either English - Spanish - Portuguese and send back to us via email. We will be sure to follow up with you upon receipt of the form. Always feel free to call with any questions!
Group Sign Up
- Summer PLGT "Explore the Seashore" Sign up early! Starts July 9, 2018
- Baby Talk - Starts July 19, 2018
- PLGT Groups All Ages (Return Fall 2018)
- Baby Talk 2 - for the working parent (June 16, 2018)
- Let's Go Kindergarten (open to 3-5 year olds) (Returns Fall 2018)
- Registration Form for New Families
Did you know about our other menu items:
- The Parent-Child Home Visitation Program is for eligible families who have children between the ages of 18 and 36 months and may not be ready to share in a group experience. To learn more about this program, contact us at 508-782-6932.
- Ages and Stages Parent Questionairre - an opportunity to learn more about your child's overall development. Contact us for more information.
- Need a resource or referral, just call or e-mail us and we can try to assist you or contact MASS 211.
For more activities, go to the Brain Building in Progress website to find out about more statewide programs.
Another great resource to explore is the Resources for Early Learning website? Great brain building ideas for families and educators alike. Go to www.resourcesforearlylearning.org
Preschool Screening Information
Framingham Public Schools
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact the Special Education Department at 508-626-9123.
Save The Date!
Weekly Baby Talk resumes in the Early Learning Zone
Framingham Public Library
49 Lexington Street
FRAMINGHAM PUBLIC SCHOOLS
INVITES YOU TO THE
1st BACK TO SCHOOL
4:30 - 7:30