Office Hours Update
The Community Resource Development Department will be available Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:00 am - 4:00pm and virtually on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00am to 4:00pm. If you need assistance during these times, please call us at 508-561-6402. If you would like to learn more about our year-long OST programs or have any questions, please call us at 508-782-3392 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Department of Community Resource Development (CRD) serves as a facilitator for the Framingham Public Schools in providing multifaceted, comprehensive, and holistic learning opportunities to all students through programming that addresses social and emotional development and provides academic support that complements the school day.
1. Expand access to high quality out-of-school-time programming for all students.
2. Increase partnerships with higher education institutions to expand college and career opportunities for all students.
3. Develop world class community partnerships that enhance our student development and achievement.
What We Do
1. After-School Programs at the Elementary and Secondary Level
2. Vacation, Summer and Early Release Day Programming
3. Community Partnership Development
4. Grant Making and Fundraising