Grants Development Office
Team Behind the Numbers
Mrs. Kate Fiore, Grants Financial Manager
Ms. Leticia Machado, District Level Executive Assistant
Starting the school year of 2021-2022, Mr. Lincoln Lynch, Executive Director of Finance & Operations, will be overseeing Title I, Title IIA and Title IV.
Although our doors are closed for visitors, our office remains opened.
NEW Mailing Address starting July 1, 2021: 19 Flagg Drive, Framingham MA 01702
Grants Development Office in Pursuit of Equity
"The Grants Development Office (GDO) aims to insure that Framingham Public Schools (FPS) uses supplemental funds attained from local appropriation and basic aide offered by the state and federal governments with integrity and compliance." - Dr. Coretta McCarter, Former Director of GDO
GDO coordinates with FPS departments:
- to inform of funding opportunities;
- to inform of funding priorities;
- to obtain programmatic and financial review and approvals for grant proposals;
- to ensure compliance;
- to assist in preparing budget proposals, required forms and assurances;
- and more.
GDO also manages:
- Title I, Improving The Academic Achievement of the Disadvantaged,
- Title IIA, Building Systems of Support for Excellent Teaching and Learning,
- Title IV, Student Support and Academic Achievement
- Title III, Language Instruction for English Learners and Immigrant Students