FRAMINGHAM TOWNWIDE PTO
Framingham TWPTO is the umbrella parent-teacher organization for all the Framingham Schools. Comprised of representatives from each school's PTO, Townwide meets monthly and focuses on issues of concern to the school system globally as well as on issues specific to particular schools.By conducting forums on a variety of topics and inviting speakers on a regular basis, Townwide also serves to educate and inform both its members and the community at large.
The purpose of the Framingham TWPTO is:
* To act as an advocate for children and public education
* To work for the common goals which benefit the Framingham public schools and children
* To foster communication and coordination among the PTOs and the school administration
* To promote and assist the Framingham PTOs
* To exchange ideas and act as resource group
Townwide PTO membership is made up of 1-3 representatives from each public school. Townwide PTO reps serve as the liason between their school and the TWPTO by attending monthly meetings. Each member school has 1 vote.
TWPTO promotes TEAM Framingham (Together Everyone Achieves More).