Dr. Stacy Scott
Superintendent of Schools
Gail S. Chancey Donna D. Skinnion
Directors of Elementary Summer Program
Framingham Elementary Summer Program
Monday, July 1, 2013– Friday, August 2, 2013
9:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
Office Phone: (508) 782-6899
McCarthy Elementary School: (508) 626-9161 … for children
entering grades pre-K - 3
Fuller Middle School: (508) 782-6899 … for children
entering grades 4 – 8
*Please do not call these numbers prior to 7/1, instead use the office phone listed above.
A Note to Parents:
The Framingham Elementary Summer Program must run on a totally self-sufficient basis. We have tried to design a program to offer a variety of courses to meet the wide range of needs, interests, and abilities of our children. Our locations and transportation are limited in order to keep tuition at a reasonable rate and the program efficient. We do not supply snack.
- You may also download the brochure and registration forms from the Framingham Public School website at www.framingham.k12.ma.us.
- If your child will be absent from the program, please call the school number above to notify us.
- Framingham Summer Scene is not affiliated with the Summer Tutoring Program. To contact the tutoring program, please call the SPED Department at (508) 626-9123.
- There will be a nurse on duty during Summer Scene.
- For further Elementary Summer Program information prior to 7/1, please call the office at (508) 782-6899.
- We will be closed THURSDAY, JULY 4, 2013.
Nondiscrimination Policy Statement
The Framingham Public Schools does not discriminate based on race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnic or national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or any other status protected by law. Any concerns related to the implementation of this policy may be addressed directly to the building Principal, the Superintendent of Schools (508) 626-9117, or the 504 Coordinator (508) 626-9128. The Boston Office of the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination is located at One Ashburton Place, Boston, MA 02108.