- Ask for Kids - Kid friendly search engine.
- HowtodoThings.com - just what the name says.
- NASA Astronomy Picture of the Day - I love this site. The pictures here are awe inspiring. I rarely come away from this site without learning something new. Be sure to check out the archives. - LF
- International Space Station - What's happening in outer space.
- New! Encyclopedia of Life - Ambitious site that seeks to classify and catalog all of the species of life on earth.
- exploratorium - is a museum of science, art and human perception. Chock full of fun interactive toys that teach a wide variety of science based topics. So much fun you won't realize you're learning.
- Discovery Channel Online
- National Library of Virtual Manipulatives - A number of Java based math activities organized by grade level and subject area.
- www2.edc.org/thinkmath - Information on ThinK Math and EDC
- www.harcourtschool.com/thinkmath - think Math Games
- Multilingual Math Glossary
- Starfall.com - A wonderful site that teaches reading from beginning sounds to full fledged stories. Best of all it's free. Appropriate for Pre-K to Grade2.
- PuzzleMaker - A Discovery Education Site - make your own crosswords and word searches.