New School Safety Measures
Building will be locked all day as of 1/13/14
(click here for details)
MCAS starts in March for students
in third, fourth and fifth grades.
Visit the Potter MCAS page
for more information including
the test schedule.
Potter Road fundraising programs can now be found on our fundraising page.
The Potter Road School Community believes that all children are capable of becoming lifelong learners when they:
- experience a challenging academic curriculum enriched by the arts
- master traditional oral and written communication skills
- use 21st Century technology as a tool for processing and communicating information
- establish relevant connections between classroom experiences and real life situations
- interact within an environment that values integrity and the contributions of the students, the parents, and the teachers of our diverse population