6th GRADE LIME TEAM
MEET THE TEAM:
Ms. Schecter: Inclusion & Team Leader
email@example.com ext. 27126, Room B20
Mrs. O’Malley: Math & Social Studies
firstname.lastname@example.org ext. 27180, Room B16
Mrs. Joyce: Language Arts & Social Studies
email@example.com ext. 27153, Room A18
Mrs. Rogan: Science & Social Studies
firstname.lastname@example.org ext. 27163, Room B11
Ms. Waugh: ELL Specialist
email@example.com ext. 27187, Room B21
The best way to reach a Lime Teacher is by email.
You may reach a teacher’s voicemail by dialing 508-620-4956 and then entering your desired extension.
For immediate assistance, or in case of emergency please contact the Main Office at 508-620-4956.
Please note: the Parent Handbook can now be accessed online on the Fuller Middle School Website: http://www.framingham.k12.ma.us/fuller.cfm#
REQUIRED FOR TEAM CLASSES (does not include supplies for Unified Arts classes)
* One 2” three ring heavy duty binder. This will be used for L.A., S.S. & Sci.
* Two to three single subject spiral notebooks. These will be used for Math.
* 4 dividers with tabs.
* A large supply of loose leaf paper for binder.
* Two 2-pocket folders (plastic or heavy duty last longer). One to be used as
a homework folder, and one to be used for Math.
* An additional two to three 2-pocket folders to be used for specific units
* Pens (regular/standard blue or black ink only)
* A large supply of #2 pencils with erasers.
* Book covers (Please do not purchase adhesive covers as they damage books)
* A supply of 4” x 6” index cards.
* Pencil case
* Colored pencils
* Ruler w/standard & metric measurement
* Small sticky notes
* Hand held sharpener
ADDITIONAL SUPPLIES SUGGESTED FOR AT HOME
• Dictionary • Thesaurus
• Glue sticks • Sticky notes
Impact Login Instructions:
- Go to www.glencoe.com
- Choose State: Massachusetts
- User: Student/Parent
- Subject: Mathematics
- Click on: Enter
- Click on: IMPACT Mathematics
- Click on: Course 1 2009
- Click on: Online Student Edition
- Login Code: F28DCE0C7A
- Click on: Submit