Department of Special Education announces:
2015 Preschool Screening Program
DESE Press Release:
Press Release September 21, 2015:
School Hours - Click here for the current school hours
Transportation - For the safety of our children, we no longer publish bus routes on the District’s website. However, if you would like information about your student’s bus route, you can call your school office as they will have a complete copy of all the bus routes servicing our schools. Parents can also view the bus schedules through their Family Connection portal or Aspen X2 portal.
- For a look at the district calendar click here.
- For school specific information, please view your school’s website.
Family Connection - Click Here!
Login and Password Information - For parents who are struggling with their password and need a new one:
- Family Connection – Please click the password reset link and follow the steps to acquire a new password.
- Aspen X2 - Please hit the I forgot my password link on the login screen and follow the steps to acquire a new password. For parents who did need a new password and did not set up password recovery in Aspen X2, please call 508-782-6928 starting on Monday.
We've Joined Facebook! Follow us to get updates on school and district information, events, announcements, and links to articles. Please like our new Facebook page. We will be doing our best to keep you up-to-date with "All Things FPS". Also, you can tweet us @framinghamps
- Verify Address Information
- Share Arrival and Dismissal Plan with FPS
- Verify Emergency Contact Information
- Apply for Transportation
- Receive Bus Route Information (For security reasons, bus routes will no longer be available on the FPS website).
- English ~ Spanish ~ Portuguese