School Hours - Please disregard any previous correspondence regarding school hours. Click here for the current school hours. Thank you.
Transportation - For the safety of our children, we no longer publish bus routes on the District’s website. However, if you would like information about your student’s bus route, you can call your school office as they will have a complete copy of all the bus routes servicing our schools. Parents can also view the bus schedules through their Family Connection portal or Aspen X2 portal.
Framingham Families! - Start of School Information
We look forward to a great start of the school year. All students in grades 1-12 start on Wednesday August 26th while kindergartners start the following day, Thursday, August 27th. As a reminder, our new freshman class has their transition day on Tuesday, August 25th.
- For a look at the district calendar click here.
- For school specific information, please view your school’s website.
Family Connection - Click Here!
Login and Password Information - For parents who are struggling with their password and need a new one:
- Family Connection – Please click the password reset link and follow the steps to acquire a new password.
- Aspen X2 - Please hit the I forgot my password link on the login screen and follow the steps to acquire a new password. For parents who did need a new password and did not set up password recovery in Aspen X2, please call 508-782-6928 starting on Monday.
Framingham High School Parents: For questions regarding scheduling, please call the High School at 508-620-4963.
Parent Information Center 8/21/15
The Parent Information Center continues to work diligently to prepare for the first day of school next Wednesday. Difficulties that parents have experienced are being addressed and resolved. For a period, all calls were going to voicemail unexpectedly. Technical issues such as these have been remedied. The needs of each caller are being individually addressed. With regards to waiting lists caused by increasing enrollment, additional staff has been added to facilitate continuous registration, placement and language testing.
We've Joined Facebook! Follow us to get updates on school and district information, events, announcements, and links to articles. Please like our new Facebook page. We will be doing our best to keep you up-to-date with "All Things FPS". Also, you can tweet us @framinghamps
- Verify Address Information
- Share Arrival and Dismissal Plan with FPS
- Verify Emergency Contact Information
- Apply for Transportation
- Receive Bus Route Information (For security reasons, bus routes will no longer be available on the FPS website).
- English ~ Spanish ~ Portuguese